1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep. —
Lapfoxs (via lapfoxs)
Everyone needs this on their blog.
I really love this. I want to print it out and put it on my wall. The heart break one made me sad. I hope I never have to feel that pain again
(Source: bakrua, via cutiebum)
everyone needs a waving snail on their blog
i feel that if I scroll past this and don’t reblog it the snail is going to look to the ground and cry
gotta do it now
I tried scrolling past it then after i did that comment hit me and i couldn’t do that to him.
(Source: jetstreak, via great-tits-and-slenderman)
Someone’s probably in love with you right now, even though you think you’re boring and stupid and smell bad most of the time, someone probably saw you last week and wiped their sweaty hands on the insides of their pockets and thought about your body under your clothing and about how you would look asleep in their bed
Herein Lurks the Loony: How to explain your anti-possession tattoo to someone who thinks you worship Satan -
So, like many people in the Supernatural fandom, I have an anti-possession symbol tattooed on my body. On my back, between my shoulder blades to be precise.
(that was right after I got it and it was still super swollen, yikes. XD)
Now to me, this tattoo has a lot of personal meaning. I got…
WORK IN PROGRESS!
I normally wouldn’t upload my WIPs but I got to to go bed since I got to go to work and study for three exams on Monday and Tuesday.. blah!
Guess who? Hint.. the movie came out recently. :)
The dude from purge?
19 years ago today i was born. Just saiyan.
this is absolutely bone-chilling
If you don’t know what’s going on.
I’ve been partially following this on twitter and some of the pictures are incredible. The tear gas looks like as if its being sprayed through a fire hose.
Why you shouldn’t microwave a cell phone
it’s like the rebirth of Voldemort
REBLOGGING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A MOUTH OPENING AND CLOSING
WHAT THE EGFUTCKT
IT’S LIKE OPENING UP THE GATES OF HELL
i told you there was a monster in my phone….
It’s like me trying to wake up in the morning…
definitely a deceptacon in that phone
(Source: ForGIFs.com, via joshiepo0)
(Source: onlylolgifs, via best-of-funny)